Title: Raptors Weekly Extra Podcast, March 18 – Big Bizness
Date: March 18, 2016
Original Source: Raptors Republic
Synopsis: I hosted the latest edition of the Raptors Republic Weekly Podcast, talking about Bismack Biyombo’s play, the health of DeMarre Carroll, and more.
The Extra podcast discusses a busy week and a Biz-zy week.
On this week’s episode, hosts Blake Murphy and William Lou discuss the following:
- The Raptors beat the Pacers in OT.
- Has anything changed in terms of threat level for a playoff matchup with Indy?
- Is this a new DeMar DeRozan?
- Bismack Biyombo went all the way off.
- Answering a bunch of reader questions about the big man.
- How does the factor into plans short-term and long?
- DeMarre Carroll’s health.
- How much does he change playoff matchups?
- Are we worried?
- Teeing up Celtics and Magic matchups.
- Is anyone going to rest?
- A little bit of March Madness talk.
- Mentioned: Our Patreon page. If you appreciate the content we produce, want to support RR, and have the means to do so, we’ve started a Patreon page at patreon.com/RaptorsRepublic. Any contribution is greatly appreciated and will help us continue to do what we do, and try to do even more
Or just listen here.