Title: Raptors Weekly Podcast, Aug 15 – Olympic talk, and avoiding the treadmill
Date: August 15, 2016
Original Source: Raptors Republic
Synopsis: I hosted the latest edition of the Raptors Republic Weekly Podcast, talking Olympic basketball (men’s and women’s) and discussing whether the Raptors are headed for the dreaded treadmill.
Blake and Will talk some Raptors long-term outlook before changing course to the Olympics.
On this week’s episode, Blake Murphy and William Lou bring you the following segments:
- Will’s trip to China!
- The treadmill of very-goodness.
- How can the Raptors get off the elliptical of sub-excellence?
- Is this even a big deal?
- Read Will’s thing on the Raptors on the treadmill.
- Olympic basketball talk.
- Should the U.S. be worried? Are they beatable when the games actually matter?
- What the hell is going on with Jonas Valanciunas?
- Come see Will and Blake at Hoop Talks on Sept. 7.
- GUEST: Meghan McPeak
- Making up for botched audio from last week, Meghan and Blake discuss the performance of the Canadian women’s basketball team in Brazil.
- Did things go as planned? How can Kia Nurse get going?
- Previewing Canada’s quarterfinal match-up with France (Tuesday).
- Mentioned: Our Patreon page. If you appreciate the content we produce, want to support RR, and have the means to do so, we’ve started a Patreon page at patreon.com/RaptorsRepublic. Any contribution is greatly appreciated and will help us continue to do what we do, and try to do even more.
Or just listen here.