Title: Raptors Weekly Podcast – Handstands and traveling Raptors fans
Date: October 11, 2016
Original Source: Raptors Republic
Synopsis: I hosted the latest edition of the Raptors Republic Weekly Podcast, talking to halftime entertainer Christian Stoinev about what it’s like to be a traveling Raptors fan.
Host Blake Murphy brings in special guest Christian Stoinev to talk Raptors fandom.
Blake and Christian discuss the following:
- How one becomes a halftime performer.
- How a traveling circus performer with no Canadian roots becomes a Toronto Raptors fan.
- How, exactly, one manages to do things like this:
- Is someone who owns a Terrence Ross jersey buying in to the preseason breakout?
- You can (and should) follow Christian on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- (Shameless: Follow my new Facebook page, too, if you care to keep up on my non-RR work.)
There is also the plain old feed.
Or just listen here.