Title: Raptors Weekly Extra Podcast, Oct 21 – The importance of being reasonable
Date: October 21, 2016
Original Source: Raptors Republic
Synopsis: I hosted the latest edition of the Raptors Republic Weekly Podcast, discussing training camp battles, injury fallout, and more.
The Extra returns, and we’re pretty much ready for the season to start now, thanks.
On this week’s episode, host Blake Murphy and guests discuss the following:
- SEGMENT 1: Eric Koreen
- The Reasonablists reunite!
- Where you can find his work now, and what, exactly, The Athletic is.
- Camp battles, storylines, and expectations for the coming season.
- As a reminder from last week, Blake, Will, and Harsh also broke down both conferences in a mega-podcast over at The Defeated Podcast.
- Part 1: Award picks, League Pass teams
- Part 2: Warriors, Cavaliers, LeBron’s legacy, trade candidates
- While you’re here, I also created a Facebook page where I’ll post all of my articles/radio spots/podcasts, some of which don’t end up re-posted here at Raptors Republic. That includes a couple of season-preview/fantasy video podcasts and some Jays and wrestling stuff from the last week or two.
Or just listen here.